At 42 Degrees

At 42 Degrees

Thursday, April 4, 2013

And Now We Wait,...

Today testing went well at the Children's Hospital and now we wait for the doctor's diagnoses which will not be ready until mid-May....

Fortunately this morning, Isaac was Isaac, undiluted, so the doctor had an opportunity to fully observe and evaluate Isaac's developmental delays and communication challenges. However, it's hard, very hard to hear professionals speak of Isaac's Apraxia as being severe. 

But severe Apraxia or not,...Isaac doesn't have any trouble communicating his love and his joy and he is a very happy kid. It's such a blessing to have more laughter than tears in our home.

Until I post again,...may God bless and keep you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.