At 42 Degrees

At 42 Degrees

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Triangular


My guys are unique
My oldest two so different when our third son arrived
 we wondered where he would fall within their uniqueness,...
but Isaac is not like either.
My husband says our sons are
Triangular
Each so individual 
With their own angle.
I agree


My oldest,...Teddy
The most patient and compassionate person I know
Also a poet
And computer genius 




My Michael,
a Renaissance man,
Self aware, yet selfless


My Isaac,
the double A in his name says it all!
Extra fun.
He experiences the world in a different way
and makes sure you do too!


For 18 years of motherhood,...our car's backseat looked like this,...

But triangular BLESSINGS can be delightfully unexpected,...

Now I see this,...





Psalm 127:3

New Living Translation (NLT)
Children are a gift from the Lord;

    they are a reward from him.





Thank you LORD for my triangular treasures,...priceless gifts,...my guys,...

Happy Mother's Day


Until I post again,...may God bless and keep you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.