At 42 Degrees

At 42 Degrees

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Just Add Water

Beach Vacation 2014: Part III

How to teach Isaac to swim?
Just add water. 




Isaac will do the rest,...



Of course,...floaties help,...



And Mama near by,...very near by in case her little guy got too brave,..
but no,...Isaac did great in our hotel pool,
he was kicking like a pro,...
prediction: next summer Isaac will need no floaties - 
he did that good!



I.I.,...loves the water,
and we love him!


Take away from our Beach Vacation? Giggles, Sand, Sun, Water and Isaac taking charge of that beach,...in his own matchless style,...we all had a great time.

Next Post Preschool recap,...Isaac is doing great in his new class that starts soooooo early,...I mean every morning Isaac's looking at me like,...does the sun really rise at 8 a.m.?  Yep, I.I.,...it does and unlike Beach Vacations,...you can't sleep in for preschool....

Until I post again,...may God bless and keep you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.