At 42 Degrees

At 42 Degrees

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Rub-A-Dub-Dub Isaac,...

A drab, overcast October afternoon with a damp backyard will never hamper Isaac's creativity.  
Where else would you watch your favorite TV show from other than a dish tub?


Actually I had gotten the dish tub out to collect quite a collection of toys in the living room, and I am sure Isaac would be glad to help, but before we could begin our clean-up song I was distracted by my oldest son getting ready for his work-shift. Teddy had a question, then I had a question, and then we both got side-tracked talking (he's a nice person to talk to) But Teddy did have to leave for work, and when we walked into the living room, we found Isaac had discovered a new mode of seating. 


Definitely this rub-a-dub-dub-tub only seats one.



With I.I.,...you never know what you're going to get
moment-to-moment,
but it's NEVER dull!


Our little guy is still a very little guy if he can actually fit into a dish tub.



Enjoying moments like this really put our little guy's challenges in perspective,
he's happy, he's creative,
he's NEVER bored,
or boring,
he's Isaac,
and that's enough for us.


Until I post again,...may God bless and keep you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.