At 42 Degrees

At 42 Degrees

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Dah, Dum, Dee, Dum,...

Yes the post title is suppose to be the wedding march!
The wedding is near,...very near,...and Isaac has been preparing,...


Or rather Isaac has been our sidekick as we prepare for Michael and Kelsey's special day.

Isaac didn't get to go to the Bachelor's Dinner, but he helped to buy the grub!!!


Shall we go to dress-fittings with Mama?
Sure,...Isaac was kinda glad too,...it was a great place to practice patience,
AND we got a super cool pix of Isaac going into infinity!!!


After the fitting,...Isaac did some bridal pix practice,...
Say, "Cheese, I.I." 
While all the sales ladies said, "Awwwwww" 


Life on this side of the wedding date has been a little crazy,...with schedules unscheduled,
and a lot of flexibility needed. 
Isaac has done great with all the craziness,...just as long as he gets enough sleep!!!


Oh,...let's take a wedding prep break and go to a fall, "F-A-I-R" -- spells Isaac,....


This is the first year Isaac was REALLY interested in the other children's costumes,
but he wasn't interested in dressing up himself, and that's fine,...he rocked his little blue helmet!!!


Okay,....Isaac's spelling and reading has totally taken off.
The other morning on the way to school I was listening to the radio when I suddenly realized
Isaac was doing some kinda of sing-song in the backseat.
I turned down the radio, prepared to hear, "Row-row-row-your-boat."
Instead, Isaac was READING every single billboard and store sign,
"D-O-L-L-A-R T-R-E-E,  Dollar, Tree, Dollar Tree," 
Adorably mind-boggling. 



My prolong discussion with Isaac over his missing boot was equally adorable. 
"Isaac where is your boot?"
"Boot missing." says Isaac, slightly patronizingly, because can't I figure that out myself?
"Yes, but WHERE is the boot?"
"Boot gone," says Isaac with an audible 'duh' - because the boot is missing.
This thread went on for quite a bit, then Mama got no-nonsense!
"Isaac GO find your boot!" 
"Here boot," says Isaac with a there-there tone to his voice, as he flung his booted foot in my lap, "Found boot." 

What else could Mama do, but take a pix, because I.I. was rocking his mismatched shoes.

Later,...like 9:00 p.m. Isaac found his other boot, and was so thrilled, 
he busted into big brother's room,
pounced upon a sleeping Teddy,
"I FOUND MY BOOT!!!



Lucky for I.I. big brother is a nice guy 24/7


No doubt the wedding day,...Isaac will be glued to Teddy's side,
hopefully after the ceremony. 
I will neither confirm or deny Daddy will be carrying a HUGE sack of gummy bears
for the wedding ceremony,
nor the fact,
ear buds for a tablet have been procured,
and a path for a sensory overload break have been quietly marked. 
No matter what,...it will ALL be good!

Michael and Kelsey love one another,
that's the most important thing
for Isaac to take away,
as we march closer and closer to the wedding day!


Until I post again,...may God bless and keep you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.